Saturday, September 27, 2014

What happened to Pretty Liar?



Hey all you gorgeous guys and gals, if you haven't noticed, Pretty Liar has sort of been MIA for a short while. I apologize for anyone who cares but sometimes you just need to take a giant step away from things and recenter yourself. And that is pretty much what I did. I took some 'Me' time, I set out to accomplish some things in the real world, and I did. It feels good to set goals for yourself and accomplish them. I highly encourage you all to take a step, any size, in the direction of accomplishing a goal of your own. Anyways, now that I've got some things for myself taken care of and I feel that I'm in a better place mentally, I've returned to the ever creative, wonderful world of Second Life. And with this return, I've decided to revamp the blog and logo. 


Do ya like it? 

We've also got some new things in the works to be released real soon along with being a participant in the November round of The Big Show. We'll give you a peek at those goodies soon.

Until then my lovelies, I urge you to wish big, dream hard and love fiercely. Life is truly what you make of it and if you're unhappy, change something. You are in control of your destiny. You hold the reigns to your life. You are the only thing stopping you, from being happy.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment