Saturday, January 12, 2013

If I had a dollar...

... For every time I forgot something, well I'd have... a lot of dollars. >.>

Okay before I earn another dollar, let me tell you how excited I am. My amazing friend Darwinism makes some amazing mesh stuff and we decided to do a project together, well two so far and they are so freaking cute!

First are the glasses, they have cute little accent bows that just make me want to squeal with excitement!
Darwin may have slaved away at the blender stove but let me tell you, I slaved away at the photoshop stove just as hard, working on this awesome hud that offers you literally over 20,000 different texture combinations!
Come pick 'em up on 
or


Next we have the Glitter Wings. Gah! How cute are these??
These were also hand crafted by Mr. Darwinism and textured by yours truly.
They are available through the gacha machines at 50L a try, and these are seriously so cute you just have to collect them all! Come try your luck!


Hello Titty Hunt!
Here is my item for the Hello Titty Hunt which begins on January 15th and lasts until February 15th.
It comes with the mesh skirt in 5 sizes, the Tee shirt and the appliers for Lolas 2.5, Lolas Tango and Lush.
Can you find the hunt item?



No comments:

Post a Comment