Sunday, January 6, 2013

Need More Coffeeeeeee!

Okay, I am maybe just a tad bit late with this post, but! The event runs all month so it's okay, right? :P

Okay first I will show you what I have up at Bewbapalooza, it is freaking adorable, I'm just sayin'.

This outfit comes with so many goodies and it is so adorable!
The outfit comes in 5 different color options plus a super cute panda edition!
It includes:
Headband
Boobie Bear
Sheer Tank
Mesh Skirt in 5 skizes
Tango Applier
and Boots!
The Panda version is exclusive for Bewbapalooza so make sure you run on
down and pick it up before the event ends!

 Glow Sticks! 
Did any of you ever put your glow stick in the freezer when you were a kid, 
to make it last longer? Lol
Well here are some adult glow sticks to stick right between your
bewtiful bewbies <3
They are available through a gacha machine at 25L a pop.
Come try your luck!

And lastly...bodysuits!
How cute are these?!
There are a total of 16 different color options available 
and they come in all layers and they include the Tango applier!


Holy Moly am I forgetful!
So as I am sitting here typing this out and putting the SLurls up I realize... I totally forgot to tell you about our new main store! 
We are located on the Juicybomb sim, if you don't know what Juicybomb is... 
Take a look: http://juicybomb.com/
She's been one of my favorite bloggers for as long as I can remember.

Okay, back to the Main Store (See how easily I get distracted?! haha)

Here are some quick snapshots:
 Front
 Right Side
 Left Side
Pretty Liar <3


Well, that is all for today babes. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope Monday doesn't suck for you <3
Smooches and huggles and butt grabs <33


No comments:

Post a Comment