Friday, January 10, 2014

A New Task.

Sometimes I get a little inspired by the items in my inventory and sometimes I feel like sharing. So I think perhaps once a week I'll be posting an outfit. I tend to fall in love with some of the things that I buy and I'll end up wearing them for a week, so doing an Outfit of the Week seems like a task I can take on. Because as you all can tell, I'm obviously not great at keeping this blog up to date. However, that all about to change as this blog now has a new manager, Lylah Lyric. One of the bestest friends a girl could ask for. She will be in charge of delivering all of our new releases to the blog for your beautiful eyes to see. 
So with all that being said here is what I have on today, and probably what I'll have on all weekend. :P
Enjoy ♥





Body:

Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural/Tan
Shape: My own - Not for sale.
Ass: *L.inc* Phat Azz
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Gesture S 
Eyes: [Crash Republic] Rebel Eyes - green
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Campbell hair - Equinox
Make Up: -UtopiaH- Black Eyeliner #5

Outfit:

Cardi: [VN] Loose Cardi - Med - Black
Shorts: *L.inc* Hottie Nylon 4
Stockings: :FY: Damaged Stockings
Shoes: J's [Ladies] Studded Long boots-M(Black)

Accessories: 

Glasses :Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses
Piercings: -UtopiaH- Native Piercing in black
Chain: SB :: Orion Goddess Bodychain
Fanny Pack: *REIGN.- PHANNIE- PURE


No comments:

Post a Comment