Wednesday, January 15, 2014

She got me up all night...


 And by she, I mean me. I was up a little later than usual last night and this morning I woke up to a what I swear was a voice saying "Please?" in a 'help me' kind of tone. Freaky, considering I woke up to an empty house. *Shudders* Okay.. moving along to the outfit of the week. It's kind of funny that my first two posts, both of my outfits  are black because usually I'm covered head to toe in pink. Guess I've just been in a mood. *Shurgs* So, I picked up this skin from Essences and I really love it, it's a bit lighter than my previous skin, but it's soo pretty. And this hair color! Love it!


Body:

Skin: Essences - Whisper *doux* blonde
Shape: My own - Not for sale.
Ass: *L.inc* Phat Azz w/ thicker legs
Breasts: Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Gesture S 
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium 
Eyes: [Crash Republic] Rebel Eyes - green
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Hair: Exile::Erase and Rewind
Beauty Marks: Lara Hurley-Lina beauty marks
Lipstick: .Pekka. DESDEMONA Lipstick
Eyeliner: .Pekka. Black Eyeliners - 4

Outfit:

Top: {ABC} Off the Shoulders Crop Black
Shorts: -SU!- B Boop Shorts Black 3
Ballet Warmers : *Reign.- Ballet Warmers- Thick Legs- Medium Feet (Black)


Accessories: 

Crown: .Pekka. Crown of thorns - Black
Piercings: .Pekka. Missy Chest piercings [Black]
Piercings: -UtopiaH- Native Piercing in black
Tail: Reanimated Tail - Catlike
Ring: KOSH-  WISE OWL RING

No comments:

Post a Comment